Tuesday, November 20, 2007

???

OK so i have pretty much been a slacker on this thing. it didnt take real long for me to get to that point. lol. I am currently involved with a lot of Christmas activities at my church. i am one of the puppet team directors, a children's choir director\helper ,and we are trying to get our fund raisers going on for our mission trip. its not that it is to much or anything but i get side tracked easy. ok so im am soo tripping out about christmas. yes i love the season! i have my tree out.. well in the box, but me and philip plan to put it up this weekend. i know my cats are going to be thrilled to death to see the tree lit up with ornaments! they like to leap from the top of a large chair into it. luckily its never been knocked over, just limbs looked like they were hit by a train wreck! lol. well i hope that everyone has an awesome thanksgiving, and eats loads of yummy foods!

No comments: