Sunday, March 16, 2008

1,2,3, go!

ok, so i have established a new goal for myself. i want to start running. i know it sounds like a crazy idea but it just has so many pluses to it. i really need to lose weight but actually i really want to do it for more reasons than that. it is such a stress reliever for me. i feel a hundred percent better when i workout. i have also recently cut my hair short. i like it but the girl kinda got scissor happy so i want it to grow some but working out actually helps improve your hair growth also. the owner of my shop and the nail tech are runners. they love it. i had lisa (the nail tech) agree to be my running coach. im so excited. tomorrow will be my first day with her. im sure she will kill me. i just gotta get a mental change that i can do it. i hope to run in the spring water festival. well ok.. jog. soooo maybe tomorrow i will let u know how bad i feel like im dying. lol. cross ya fingers for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted you to know I tagged you on my blog!