Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HOPE WATCHES DORA

I had to post this. I was a nerd and recorded this with my camera sideways.. but you can still see it (especially when you tilt your head! ha ha) . People use to NEVER believe me when i said my cat Hope watched tv all the time. when we aren't home we always leave the tv on so my cats wont sit in a quiet house. i'm funny because i don't like to leave it on certain channels so since i consider them my babies, i leave it on nickelodeon all the time. Hope has took a special liking to Dora the Explorer and Diego. maybe she was living with some MEXICANS before i rescued her?? who knows.. she just loves these shows. she will sit like this in front of the tv for a complete hour! i think that it is funny a cat watches a kids spanish learning show.

No comments: