Wednesday, October 24, 2007

wonderful wednesday!

I cant stop thinking about the beautiful rainbow i saw yesterday. i had a very "out of the norm" tuesday. i had a lot i needed to deal with because i felt like the Lord was telling me to take care of, but at the end of the day, it had stopped raining and i can NOT even explain the feelings of comfort when i looked in the sky. The day had been rainy and nasty, but its amazing what comes after the rain.. a rainbow. i seen how perfect it was in all its glory. it reached to both ends of the ground. im not saying that the rainbow was there just for me, but i'm sure many people had things going on in their life, and that rainbow just touched me. I never would think that a rainbow would be just what i needed to end a rough day. God knows what we need and when we need it. I am very thankful that i have a relationship with him and that he cares enough for me send me a rainbow! i have a book that makes a lot of sense that i recommend for anyone to read. Its call "My Beautiful Broken Shell". Its a short story in a hard back book, but it is very comforting about what a person goes through in life. i ran across an old friend and it she showed it to me. God sent me that friend too. She had recieved it because she had lost her father. i couldnt help but to cry when reading it because that book suits every person on earth. i am gonna have to pick me up a copy because i could read it a thousand times over and over! Go get a copy and read it!!

1 comment:

Emanna said...

Hey Girl!

Beth sent me over to your new blog, and I have to say that what you've written so far has really touched me. Keep being transparent before the Lord. Keep admitting it when you blow it. Keep moving forward even when your first reaction is to run and hide. Those who SEEK Him will find HIM, those who KNOCK He will joyfully open to and those who ASK for more of Him will receive Him. He's amazing, has your name engraved on the palm of His hand, all the hairs of your head counted, and His heart beats just a bit faster at the sound of your voice.

Blessings,
Emanna
www.emanna.org