Tuesday, October 23, 2007

talkin' out loud

Well this morning has already been a bit crazy for me. My alarm goes off at 8:45 because i usually go in at 10, but this morning when i got up at 9 it hit me for some crazy reason i had a 9 o'clock appointment. i couldn't figure out why i was thinking this but in the aspect of it being 8:47 by this time all i could think was----> HURRY UP GIRL! i brushed my teeth and washed my face soo super fast, threw on some clothes, covered up my wild nasty hair with a cap, grabbed my makeup bag and booked it out the door. i live almost 10 minutes from where i work, but when i got to work it was like 9:07. i didn't see a car in the parking lot so i was like, " YES!! i was just having one of those wonderful Felicia moments!". i went in and checked my book and i was in the clear! my 9 a.m. is for thursday not tuesday.. lol. i was so relieved. i look like a hot mess so decided to go home and actually "get" ready for work! sometimes i hope there is more airheads out there that go through some of these crazy moments too.

MOVING ON TO THE NEXT RANDOM THING =)

i am going through a Financial Peace class at my church that is flat out awesome! (Dave Ramsey is the little guy who came up with it) Soo im basically having to put myself on a budget. i think i know why people dont budget.. i think its because when a person sits down and really looks at EVERYTHING they spend money on, it is kinda scary. i know last night at class a bunch of sheets where handed out, and i was thinking.. whoa, how am i not any more broke than i am? Philip on the other hand is getting all excited and looking forward to doing the sheets. i have to admit, i take him for granted a lot of times. i am very lucky to have a husband that has goals and uses his money wisely and not just out blowing it on "big boy toys". well maybe i can get it all figured out..?!?!

No comments: